Conformal Coating Machine Features
- Machine dimensions: 910mmx1700mmx2000mm
- 8-pass, total 14.6 m process line.
- 6 circuits in each row.
- Immersion and drying of 7200 circuits per hour is completed.
- Band speed can be adjusted.
- The temperature can be adjusted.
- Equipment to be used etc. is not ex-proof.
- The machine must be placed under a hood connected to an external environment.
Conformal Coating Process Conditions
- At 23 degrees, a hardening time of 15 to 30 minutes is required in at least 50% relative humidity.
- Hardening up to a maximum of 100 degrees occurs.
- By setting the temperature and humidity, the curing times can be reduced.
- For example, if it is going to harden at 80 degrees, it is recommended to vent for 10 minutes and then bake for 10 minutes.
- The recommended feed rate for 23 degrees is 30cm / minute.